Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Earthquake in Fort Worth?

We are hearing reports that there has been an earthquake in Fort Worth this morning?  Any Lone Star reporters out there have the scoop? 

We also heard there was an earthquake in Oklahoma this morning, right outside of Norman.  That must be why they haven't stopped in to see us today.  Looks like there have been many there in the past six months.  WHY?

We have a question, what happens to large underground pipelines when the ground shifts?

Read the Earthquake Update here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I felt it! I'm in a hotel, and was sitting on the couch when I felt the building shake. It lasted for about 10 seconds so I dismissed it as maybe a neighbor or the house keeping cart making the rumbling on the floor, but still had my doubts so I immediately googled asking if there was an earthquake in Fort Worth, but nothing had been posted yet. I just saw it on the news that OK had an earthquake and so did Fort Worth. UNBELIEVABLE!!