Thursday, February 18, 2016

A note from Lon

Safety is my top priority. That’s what the Houston Chronicle said when it joined every other major daily newspaper in Texas in endorsing my campaign, and this is exactly what I will do.

With over 375,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines running through our state, and the sloppy track record of the Texas Railroad Commission to regulate the industry, I know the Commission must change and I am ready to meet the challenge head-on.

It is time for the Railroad Commission to do its job, and it is time for voters to send the message loud and clear.

Early Voting in the Democratic Primary ends in just a few days. Click here to find the early voting location near you.

Once the nomination is secured I will continue traveling the state talking to all Texans about the need for the Commission to focus on Safety and Protecting our Familees.

To secure the nomination - I need your vote and your support. I do not want to get stuck in a runoff election against an unqualified opponent running on a famous name, especially when we need to be focused on engaging, energizing and organizing to win in November.

If you have already gotten out to vote, thank you. And why not join so many of my supporters by sharing the news on Facebook?

If you haven't had the opportunity to vote, then I encourage you to please vote Lon Burnam for Texas Railroad Commission.

Thank you,

Lon Burnam

No comments: