Monday, June 4, 2012

Interference


A letter to the editor in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram shows that THE PEOPLE are catching on.

Butt out.  And remember, YOU could be next.

Political interference 

I received a robocall from U.S. Rep. Michael Burgess (who is not my representative) endorsing incumbent Vicki Truitt for the Texas House 98 seat. I didn't appreciate Burgess' inserting himself into my state House race. Grassroots conservatives have been working hard to replace Truitt. Adding insult to injury, when I went online to Burgess' office contact form, it asked for my ZIP Code, and then the auto mail response said that since I wasn't a constituent, I should contact my own congressman! 

I called Burgess' office, gave my comment and said I bet next time his conservative constituents may want to find a true conservative to replace him like we are doing in HD 98 with Giovanni Capriglione. 

-- Ellen Lopez, Colleyville 

No comments: