Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Older than the Watchdog


Earlier we mentioned Former Fort Worth Star-Telegram Watchdog, Dave Lieber, was to host a forum of the TRWD candidates.

Only one incumbent responded to Lieber's request.  Per his Facebook page, quoted below,we learn that the board knows better because they are older...

To that we say, out with the old.  Vote BNK on Saturday.

Www.BNK2013.com

"This event will not be held tonight due to the non-participation of the three incumbents. One of them called me to decline. (Other two ignored my message.) (Note: I was not sponsor, just an invited moderator.) When we began discussing the issues, he got real defensive. He told me he was older than me and thus, well, whatever. Harry Truman: 'If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.' "

No comments: