Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dallas is talking about Fort Worth

Again.

Someone should be paying attention.  Maybe someone in the "news".

Read it here

It's getting deep, quick.

Is the point of an interview to answer questions, or avoid them?


Would I be able to see the master plan so I can kind of understand it better?No, I don't think so. That's just confidential information for our company. It's not public.

The two sites on city property with pending zoning permits -- they're both in the floodplain, correct? Yes. ... We worked with the parks board in developing those sites and they approved them. And then we also got approval from the Corps of Engineers.

Who was it? I'm not gonna name names because I'd rather not do that.

Was any of this put in writing or in a contract, or was it a verbal understanding? There was some documentation that I can't discuss.

Well I can show you hundreds of wells in Fort Worth that are 300 feet from the nearest residential use, and they live in perfect harmony with their neighbors.

Hear that, Fort Worth, perfect harmony...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I get it. That last paragraph brings to mind comments made by that guy fighting the gas pipelines under his front yard on carter street a couple years back, he said if he lost then the gassers and their bureaucratic minions could go on to shove pipelines all over the city by arguing " look at those people on carter street, they are perfectly fine with massive gas pipelines next to their homes".

Whatever became of thay carter street battle anyway? And that guy sam,.or.steve?