Friday, October 14, 2011

One question leads to another

From a concerned observer....

I have a few questions about Tim Love's new restaurant and how it relates to the TRV. I attempted to get some info from TAD. The business is listed as 3201 Riverfront Dr., but that address is not listed with TAD. Numerous properties in that area show to be owned by the water board. Was the land purchased or leased from the water board? If so what was the purchase price or how much is the rent? What is the taxable value of the land? Why is the water board involved in commercial development? I thought their purpose was flood control and water management. This deal seems as stinky as the river itself. If you do not know the answers to these questions, could you please tell me where I should direct them?

Thank You,
P B

We're waiting.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The land is under a ground lease from TRWD to an entity of Tim Love. I am positive of this.